How can we help you?

If you are looking for a new mortgage with us to rent out a property, we would refer to this as a 'Buy-to-Let' mortgage. Take a look at our Buy to let guide

If you have a current residential mortgage with us and are now looking to rent out your property, then this is called a "Consent to Let", e.g. renting it out whilst you plan to sell it.

You can use Manage your Mortgage' to apply for a consent to let. You can find it in the RBS app or Digital Banking.

If you haven't used them yet, here's some guidance (opens in a new window) on how to access them. It doesn't matter whether you have other RBS accounts or just a mortgage.

If an app isn't for you, you can also use Manage Your Mortgage (opens in a new window).

Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage

Ask Cora

Cora can help you with a wide range of queries and show you how to do your banking.

Available 24/7

Find Cora in the mobile app, Digital Banking or our website