Pay a bill or make a payment or transfer to a person or company from your bank account.
If you want to make a payment abroad see How do I make an international payment? for more information.
Making a payment
- Log in to your Digital Banking service at www.rbsdigital.com
- Select 'Payments and transfers' from the left hand menu
- Under the 'Make a payment or transfer' heading select 'Make a payment or transfer'
- Select the account you want to make the payment from, and the payee you want to pay, from the drop down lists
- Enter the amount and the date you want the money to leave your account.
- Select 'Next' and carefully check your payment details before clicking 'Confirm'
- Once you have clicked on 'Confirm' you will be shown a summary of your newly arranged payment
If you don't have any payees see How do I add a new payee using Digital Banking? to find out how to add one.
Find out more about how you can transfer money between your Royal Bank of Scotland accounts.