To report a lost or damaged credit card and to order a replacement:
- Log in to Digital Banking at www.rbsdigital.com
- Select 'Cards' from the left hand menu.
- In the 'Manage your credit card' section select 'Report your card lost and order a replacement' or 'Order a replacement for a damaged card'.
- Fill in the details we are asking for on the form.
- Please select 'Confirm' to complete your request.
Please note: If your debit card or credit card has been stolen or you think someone may have access to your card PIN, please contact us on the number set out below so that we can cancel the card and issue you with a new PIN.
Accounts in Scotland
Accounts in England and Wales
Lines are open 24 hours a day.
Calls may be recorded.
Call charge information
Please note: This number is unable to deal with any general account enquiries.
Digital Banking Card
If you have lost your Digital Banking card for use with a Card-Reader, please contact our Helpdesk. Please have your Digital Banking customer number to hand.
Digital Banking Helpdesk
Chat online with one of our advisors