Looking for answers
Ask a question

How do I reclaim funds I have sent to an incorrect payee?

We recommend that if you know the person you have paid the money to, you contact them direct first. This is often the simplest option.

To reclaim funds you have sent to an incorrect payee you will need to chat with us.

It's worth noting that if you send a payment to a closed account, you need to wait at least one working day as the funds may be sent back to your account.

Please contact our Digital Banking helpdesk.

Digital banking helpdesk
Chat online with one of our advisors

Chat now