Get Cash is a function on our Mobile Banking app that lets you withdraw money quickly without using your bank card. It's great for those times, when you pop out during your lunch hour, but don't have cash on you.
How does it work?
- From the 'Get Cash' option within the Mobile Banking app, choose the amount of cash that you would like to withdraw
- We then provide you with a secure cash code that will be valid for 3 hours (you can use the code yourself or use the option to text it to a friend or family member)
- Then visit any Royal Bank of Scotland, NatWest, Ulster Bank, Isle of Man Bank or Tesco cash machine (find the nearest one using the 'near me' option in the app)
- When at the cash machine, press the 'Enter' key and then follow the on screen prompts to get your cash
If the code expires, the funds will re-credit your account within 24 hours.
To use this service
- You must have an active debit card for your account
- You must have at least £10 available funds to withdraw from your account
- The amount requested must be within the daily withdrawal limit for your debit card
- We must have your correct mobile number in our records
- There is a maximum limit of 2 Get Cash withdrawals per 24 hours
- Get Cash limits apply for this service which is a maximum withdrawal limit of £130 every 24 hours
Get Cash is available on Android, iPhone and Windows.