You can view any charges which may have been applied to your current account in your Digital Banking service:
- Log in to Digital Banking at www.rbsdigital.com
- Select 'Statements' from the main menu
- Select the option 'Pre-advice of interest and charges' in the 'Your accounts' section
- Highlight the account you wish to view, and then 'Next'
- The page will show any arranged borrowing limit and account charges which may apply to that account for the selected period
For more information on rates and charges please select the appropriate product below:
Arranged and Unarranged Overdraft costs
Find out more about the different Arranged and Unarranged Overdraft fees and interest rates that apply to your current account.
Alternatively, you can visit your local branch or contact Telephone Banking to find out more about charges on your account.
Royal Bank of Scotland Branch Locator
Find your nearest branch using our branch locator.
Personal Customers - 03457 242424 (Overseas +44 131 5498888)
Business Customers - 0345 6002230 (Overseas +44 131 5498888)
Minicom: 0800 404 6160
Open 24 hours a day.
Calls may be recorded.
Call charge information.
Please have your Customer Number and security number ready as this will enable your call to be answered faster and more securely. These are the same details you use to log in to Digital Banking.