Ask a question

I'm buying a house, but won't be moving in straight away because it requires some work. Can I still buy a home insurance policy from you?

This depends on how extensive the work required to the property is. Simple painting and decorating is acceptable, but we may not be able to provide cover during major work that may leave the property empty for long periods and/or exposed to the elements. Please contact us (opens in a new window) before purchasing if you're unsure.