Ask a question

My property has previously flooded, can you cover me for home insurance?

If your property has flooded in the last 10 years, we may be able to offer home insurance cover. Please call us to discuss your query with one of our home insurance specialists.

Royal Bank of Scotland insurance team
Home insurance: 0800 051 1450
Renters insurance: 0345 301 5724
Minicom: 0800 051 3030
Open Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm, Saturday 9am - 5pm and Bank Holidays 9am - 5pm (excluding Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day and Easter Sunday)