Looking for answers
Ask a question

How do I report a lost, stolen or damaged debit or savings card and order a replacement?

You can now report your debit or savings card as lost or damaged and order a new one online:

  1. Log in to Digital Banking at www.rbsdigital.com (opens in a new window)
  2. Select 'Cards' from the left hand menu.
  3. In the 'Manage your debit card' section select 'Report your card lost and order a replacement' or 'Order a replacement for a damaged card'.
  4. Fill in the details we are asking for on the form.
  5. Please select 'Confirm' to complete your request.

If your debit card, credit card or savings card has been stolen or you think someone may have access to your card PIN, please contact us (opens in a new window) so that we can cancel the card and issue you with a new PIN.